The potential uses of the ARTIC in organizations to guide data-driven decision-making are many. Some examples include schools and organizations using the ARTIC to:
- assess readiness for, and barriers to, TIC implementation;
- assess as a snapshot in time of how a TIC initiative is doing;
- comparing staff attitudes at a variety of sites in a large TIC initiative;
- obtain a baseline measure to assess change over time as a result of TIC interventions;
- monitor the backslide of TIC in schools and organizations that commonly occurs;
- serve as an “assessment-as-intervention” tool in order to resist the backslide of TIC;
- determine which staff need additional training and supervision related to TIC.