The ARTIC is available for purchase. As of February 1, 2018, our pricing has changed. Pricing is based on the number of respondents to whom you plan to administer the ARTIC.
- The base cost of the ARTIC Scale is $500 for 600 or fewer respondents. To purchase at the base cost, complete the ARTIC User Agreement and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If administering to more than 600 respondents, complete this form: ARTIC Scale — Information to Determine Pricing. This is based purely on the honor system. We will get back to you within 4 business days with a price.
- If you are a client agency of the Traumatic Stress Institute (using our TIC training and consultation services), the discounted rate for the ARTIC is $150. Complete the ARTIC User Agreement and email to email@example.com.
- If you work in a research institution and the cost of the ARTIC is prohibitive, a fee waiver is possible. We will consider other fee reductions depending on the situation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain a sample copy of the ARTIC, complete this brief Request for ARTIC Scale Sample Copy form.
When we receive your ARTIC User Agreement, we will contact you about payment. Upon receipt of payment, we will send you the ARTIC Scale and all supporting materials.
You will receive:
- All versions for human service and education settings (color and black/white).
- Instructions on how to use the ARTIC.
- Scoring instructions including SPSS syntax.
- A scoring spreadsheet allowing easy and accurate scoring.
- Qualtrics file for the ARTIC (if requested). Visit the Qualtrics website for fee information.
The Traumatic Stress Institute (TSI) helps organizations in the US and internationally transform their services and cultures to ones that are trauma-sensitive and trauma-informed. The TSI model melds Risking Connection Trauma Training and training in the Restorative Approach (if applicable) with system consultation to promote lasting change. Click here for more information or contact Dr. Steve Brown at email@example.com.